Ken's Corporate Housing
VisionTo be a customer focused company by providing "red carpet" leasing experiences for all our customers.
MissionTo consistently provide excellent customer service, clean and well-maintained housing, and to manage property with honesty and integrity.
A Commitment to Excellent Customer Service:
- We professionally clean all condos and carpets before we lease the property
- Tenants with pets (cats and dogs) must pay $100 unrefundable pet fee to have carpets treated for fleas upon move-out
- We survey all our customers and make improvements to best serve our customers
Monthly Maid Service available to all our Customers:
- Tenant's rent may include monthly maid service.
- Maid cleans your entire condo including bedding, bath towels, dishes, and vacumming carpet.
- Tenant's whose rent includes maid servive receive move-out cleaning.
- Tenant's whose rent includes maid service receive clean AC filters installed quarterly.
A Focus on Quality Housing:
- Quarterly inspection of plumbing and fixtures
- Replacement of burnt-out light bulbs with new Compact Flourescent bulbs
- We are commited to consistently providing clean and well-maintained housing
- We employ the services of professionals for repairs to appliances, heating and air conditioning, plumbing and electrical
Property Management with Honesty and Integrity:
- Tenants are present for our move-in inspections and lease signing. We document the condition, record move-in video, and provide tenants with hard copies of the signed rental contract and move-in checklist.
- We record a high definition digital move-in video and make it privately available to our tenants.
- We reference move-in checklist and move-in video to be fair with returning tenant's security deposits.
- If our tenant returns the property without damage and complies with terms of rental contract, we return the full security deposit.
- If claims are made for repairs, we return the balance of the security deposit to our tenant.